Check out our Facebook Page for the most up to date News & Events!!
Register for Classes Online!
1. Read through our class descriptions
2. Pick which class best suites your child's needs & skill level.
3. Register right HERE!
C3 Performance Center is always seeking positive, enthusiastic, innovative & experienced coaches!
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing, responsible individuals with good communication skills and a genuine love of children.
A background working with children and experience in any of the following is required;
gymnastics, tumbling, dance, cheerleading and early childhood development.
Come join us if you are:
- Energized by positively impacting kids
- Creative, motivational and fun
- Outgoing and dedicated
- Professional and compassionate
- Faith driven and patient
Current Positions Available:
*Please note that ALL volunteers & staff members at C3 must have a clean Criminal background check, FBI background check and Child Abuse Clearance in order to be considered for a position.
All Candidates must be able to supply a resume & multiple references to be considered for employment
Please send resume & references to C3PC@comcast.net
Recreational Gymnastics Instructors/Coaches
· Coaches must follow scheduled formats and communicate with children of all ages in a positive, encouraging manner,
Candidate must be able to demonstrate proper form, technique, and body alignment specific to class format for the duration of the class.
One must be able to evaluate a constantly changing environment for safety. Must be well organized and responsible, punctual, and be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally. Must be able to lift and properly spot children from preschoolers to high school students.
Competitive Team Coach
Must have thorough knowledge of USAG rules and policies, compulsories and code of points and coaching techniques; ability to teach USAG levels that you are hired to coach.
Must hold a PRO Coaches Membership through USAG (can obtain after date of hire) and participate in ongoing training clinics throughout every Season.
Must be willing to travel up to but not limited to 3 hrs travel distance for competitions.
If you are a candidate for optional levels, choreographing optional routines for beam and floor is always a plus.
Dance Director/ Head Instructor
The successful candidate will possess all or most of the following qualifications:
- Successful dance team directing / head dance team coaching.
- Experience directing a variety of dance styles with an emphasis on fundamental movements and classical components building towards modern techniques, outstanding organizational, professional, technological and verbal/written communication skills, and a proven history of success.
We are looking for fun, energetic individuals who love dance and are good at having fun with children. A degree is not important, but experience with young children is a must, along with fluency in your style and knowledge of multiple genres. In addition, our teachers need to have excellent presentation skills and professionalism in the workplace. Some teaching experience is preferred but not necessary – we will train the right person.